Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence Editor Has Just Stopped Working

jimswinder

Been sequencing most of the day when all of a sudden, Sequence Editor stops working!!

Try to play a sequence and NOTHING!!

Hit the play button and all of the other buttons grey out (except for stop button) but nothing..no sound, no movement, nada.

The only thing that happens is the first cell of all my channels is surrounded by a black line.

Tried rebooting my computer, but still nothing...

Thoughts?? (besides operator error...we KNOW that is the problem!!!! LOL)

Would post a screen shot...but again, not enough file size left in the ole account...

EDIT: Thought I better check out if my show would play..IT DOESN"T!!!!

Every audio file is getting an error Cannot Play:

3:40:10 PM: ERROR WITH SEQUENCE (Error playing media file: Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file.) Musical: C:\Users\Jim\Documents\Light-O-Rama\Sequences\2012 Debs Carol Of The Bells.lms

3:40:10 PM: ERROR WITH SEQUENCE (Error playing media file: Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file.) Musical: C:\Users\Jim\Documents\Light-O-Rama\Sequences\Deb 2012 - Dueling Jingle Bells - U.S. Navy Band.lms

3:40:10 PM: ERROR WITH SEQUENCE (Error playing media file: Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file.) Musical: C:\Users\Jim\Documents\Light-O-Rama\Sequences\Deb 2012 Blue Christmas.lms

3:40:10 PM: ERROR WITH SEQUENCE (Error playing media file: Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file.) Musical: C:\Users\Jim\Documents\Light-O-Rama\Sequences\Deb 2012 - Hot Chocolate - Tom Hanks.lms

3:40:10 PM: ERROR WITH SEQUENCE (Error playing media file: Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file.) Musical: C:\Users\Jim\Documents\Light-O-Rama\Sequences\Deb 2012 Christmas With A Capital C - Go Fish.lms

3:40:10 PM: ERROR WITH SEQUENCE (Error playing media file: Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file.) Musical: C:\Users\Jim\Documents\Light-O-Rama\Sequences\Deb 2012 - Those Blinking Lights.lms

When I load a sequence, I do not get an error that it cannot find the audio file...even the wave form is there...

Edited by jimswinder

Bring up Windows Media Player yourself, and try to play one of your audio files.

I did..get an error...even my iTunes won't play anything!!

WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?!?!?!?!?

I HATE computers!!!!!

Don't know what I did, if anything, but it has started working again...

Please..go back to whatever you were doing and ignore my insane ramblings for another day...

thanks...

LOR Developers might want to cross-reference the "Still a Memory Leak in S3.9" thread - the errors I was seeing tonight were similar (but not identical) to these. I have the exact log copied on the show computer. I can post it if developers think it's helpful - I didn't right away as I don't have internet access on that machine so it would require some Sneakernet.