Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR Program Software for Regular Sequences

shempster

How effective is using the CCR software to build sequences for regular controller use?

What program would I need to upgrade to?

How effective is using the CCR software to build sequences for regular controller use?

What program would I need to upgrade to?

Do you mean the Superstar Sequence Editor (SSE)? LOR doesn't have a "CCR Software" program, so I'm going to guess you are talking about the Superstar Sequence Editor.

Take a look at the video tutorials page, and look for "Instant Sequence." This will give you a basic understanding of the Instant Sequence function of the SSE.

I have used the instant SS for my regular LOR controllers and it really doesn't too bad of a job. You still have to do some adjusting with it because it only knows how many controllers you tell it you have and has no idea what any of them are hooked up to. I have 17 controllers so once I exported the sequence out of SS into LOR I imported my channel conf into it and then played it on my animation screen just to get a feel of what was really happening. I then open up a new screen with the song I am working on and start cutting and pasting sections from the instant sequence into where I think they would fit best into my layout. You have to understand that it can make some channels seem real blinky if you don't like that but there are plenty of other channels in the instant sequence that are not so much blinky you can use if that is your preference. A couple of hours of trial and error and you can really come up with something that is not too bad.

• The topic was locked