Light-O-Rama Forums

importing a lms file into sequencer?

Chris B

How do i go about doing this?? Basically I'm messing around with nutcracker software, created my effects and created a lms file. However as basic as it probably is i cant seem to figure it out. Thanks Chris

not knowing Nutcracker at all...but I think all you have do to is go to the LOR sequencer and go to File>Open and browse to where you saved the Nutcracker Sequence..by default, when you go to File>Open in the LOR Sequencer it goes to LOR>Sequences (under the Existing Sequence tab)...

Just hit the little downward arrow to the right of the "Look In" window to see your other folders...

Edited by jimswinder

try exchanging the .xml with an .lms extension...

or..when you save it do you have the option to change the "File Type"? from an "xml Document" to an option like "All Files" and THEN change the extension to an .lms...

Edited by jimswinder

Jim thanks for the replies but I still cant get it to work. Dont understand this stuff at all. Last step of the nutcracker software is to pick which file extension you would like to use.. I pick .lms but it automatically saves it as an .xml. I cant seem to convert it. I sure hope LOR comes up with some software like this, it is really neat stuff. Effects are amazing. Now just need a more commercialized package. Thanks again Chris

Thanks I will try and watch it when my current show is done running. In order for me to have sound i would have to unplug my transmitter. Thanks again