Light-O-Rama Forums

Excuse me for being lazy, but I just want plug and play...

bvinson

Thanks for the responses, well most of them ;) .

I have many other things I devote my time to where Christmas lights just won't leap frog for higher status- hence the "Mr. Chrsitmas" this year- and I live in a gated community where traffic is not constant- this is for my grands, neighbors and family that visit on the holidays. The "MC" is not terrible, just wanted more, better sounding sequences.

If I decide to get deeper into the hobby, well, I will. Just not now. Thanks for the input, but I have no plans to have custom sequences made or spend multiple hours editing other sequences- the out of the box, uneditable or free are enough for me.

I would suggest going to WoWLights and take a look at there setup. They have sequences that perfectly match their layout and if that layout is to your liking then it really is "plug and play". My first year I pretty much did that but kept thinking I could make it better so even though I have some of their sequences I have modified them to fit my new layout. Your decision with WoWLights is if that layout is close to what you want to do.

There are all sorts of options. Some of us might help with modifying sequences as long as it is nothing elaborate (200 plus songs and incorporating CCR's, etc.). But at a minimum we would have to know what kind of layout you are doing.

PM me if you have any other questions.

I would suggest going to WoWLights and take a look at there setup. They have sequences that perfectly match their layout and if that layout is to your liking then it really is "plug and play". My first year I pretty much did that but kept thinking I could make it better so even though I have some of their sequences I have modified them to fit my new layout. Your decision with WoWLights is if that layout is close to what you want to do.

There are all sorts of options. Some of us might help with modifying sequences as long as it is nothing elaborate (200 plus songs and incorporating CCR's, etc.). But at a minimum we would have to know what kind of layout you are doing.

PM me if you have any other questions.

Wow just saw WowLights for the first time. That is definitely the most LOR plug and play.