Jump to content

LOR Software Upgrade


Schuyler Gore
 Share

Recommended Posts

Schuyler Gore

I did the upgrade to the link on the LOR webpage to 1.6.1 which I assume is actually 1.6.3 from what I have read and the file name after download. I ran LOR last year with no issues and put off upgrading for fear of messing my shows up. I ran the upgrade and like others I have read, when I go to open LOR sequence editor now it gives me a serial error, (I am using USB not sure how to fix that), and when I go into the program and click on play the scroll bar doesn't move and I get no sound. I had problems initially getting the waveform, (which by the way was my reason for upgrade), to work, when I would click on display waveform the program would get an error and windows would close it. I relinked the sequence to the audio file and the problem with the waveform went away but I need the fix the prior two. I am running Windows XP. Any help?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Schuyler Gore

I went ahead and uninstalled all of LOR software and reinstalled version 1.5.0. I think I will stick with what works. I ran my sequences and they worked. Will I have to reinstalled the USB to 485 adapter drivers?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Schuyler Gore wrote:

I went ahead and uninstalled all of LOR software and reinstalled version 1.5.0. I think I will stick with what works. I ran my sequences and they worked. Will I have to reinstalled the USB to 485 adapter drivers?


Probably not. Of course, just plug it in and see what happens. If a window pops up asking for a driver, reinstall it. If not, you're good.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am running XP and when I ugraded to 1.6.3 I had the same problem, no scroll and no sound. I uninstalled 1.6.3 and installed 1.6.1 and it works fine.

Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LightORamaDan

Gremler wrote:

I am running XP and when I ugraded to 1.6.3 I had the same problem, no scroll and no sound. I uninstalled 1.6.3 and installed 1.6.1 and it works fine.

Bill



Most likely you need to upgrade your windows media player to version 9 or higher. If your windows mediaplayer is already 9 or higher please let us know.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

LightORamaDan wrote:

Most likely you need to upgrade your windows media player to version 9 or higher. If your windows mediaplayer is already 9 or higher please let us know.

Dan

I have Windows Media Player 11

Bill
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...