Light-O-Rama Forums

Show Stopping Prematurely...

jimswinder

The past two nights my shows have ended prematurely...even though there are several more shows scheduled with no breaks between shows.

I have a third show ending at 8:25pm followed by a 5 minute "intermission" where I have my Interactive buttons activated (as I do on every half hour) followed by another show to begin at 8:30...

but nothing!!!!

Status Log shows the following (see attached)

8:09 Starting Musical Disco Santa

8:25 Current Show is entering Shutdown Mode

Disco Santa does not appear as it ended, or the song after it appear to have played (I don't know..I was not at home)

Laptop was still running and not frozen, though THAT did happen a few nights earlier...and at approximately the same time..

Any thoughts?

PS: Sorry...because of posting another pic a few days ago, I don't have enough "file size" left to post a pic of my status log :angry:

Edited by jimswinder

Well Jim - I guess you need to be a bit more judicious regarding the pictures you post... :D

What else does the Status Log include?

Are you sure the Disco Santa sequence even ran?

Did you run the Verifier?

Have you run the show since then to see exactly what happens?

Edited by George Simmons

The past two nights my shows have ended prematurely...

Sorry for not addressing this obvious straight line, but I think you can probably guess what I might have said...

Guest Don Gillespie

This is the type of thread could get me into trouble with any comments I make so I will bow out at this time, really prematurely and logs should never be in the same thread, I am sure the answer will come to you Jim no need to ask here. :P

What else does the Status Log include?

**It includes all my songs Loading, Starting and Ending up to the Disco Santa song**

Are you sure the Disco Santa sequence even ran?

**Per the Log, Disco Santa Loaded at 8:09:16, Started at 8:09:19 and then the next and last entry is 8:25:00 Current show is entering Shutdown mode...which would have been the correct time for it to shut down before the next show was scheduled...so no, does not appear that Disco Santa even ran.**

Did you run the Verifier?

**Yep...521 Checks Performed, 17,642 Warnings Detected (Channels not in use) and 0 errors detected...

Have you run the show since then to see exactly what happens?

**Nope..unfortunately I lost my job and had to move to a friends house...who lives about 30 miles away from my display..but I do watch it via Security cameras and remotely on my computer via Logmein.com (nice program by the way)...but last night was at a movie (Lincoln..very good movie!!) so did not know it happened till I got home after midnight. Was planning on gong there this afternoon and run it and see what happens...**