Light-O-Rama Forums

Schedule Editor issue

CLD Kevin

I had a LOR user call me and I just couldn't figure out how to resolve. Probably overlooking something really simple. After he created and save the show file (.lss file), he used the Schedule Editor to create his show times but when clicks on Save...it saves it to his SD card in the E drive. It will not save at all and gets an error message if the SD card is not in the slot. The software Schedule Editor doesn't have an option to "Save As" or save to a specified folder. Just Save button. I can't figure out how to save to the Light-O-Rama folder on the C drive.

He uninstalled the software, deleted the folders on the C drive and then reinstalled, but it still happens. I suggested he open a trouble tkt but he has already open a few and receive a email with a link to the user manual and video. So thought maybe someone here would know or ran into this problem before??

He is up and running his show, but running from the SD card. It works for now, but wants to correct it.

I am wondering if the default path to the light-o-rama folder was set to that E drive path when installed? if so, that would explain the files being saved in that root folder. In his program files on his PC, go to the light-o-rama folder and have him run lorpost.exe and re-point the program path to the original location in my docs (windows 7 = C:\Users\xxx\Documents\Light-O-Rama). If you are more comfortable with the registry editor, check HCU\Software\Light-O-Rama\Shared and check the userdatapath key.

• Like 1

My shows are scheduled for 5:30-10 Sunday-Thursday and 5:30-11 Friday-Sat. They will turn on at 5:30 and run until 10/11pm and turn off, however after midnight, they turn back on again. I have to go manually flip the power switch off on the director unit until the next morning and then power it back on. It will then start again at 5:30.

I have used the Simple Show Builder to make my show and set the schedule. I have set the time on the controller, but still get this problem. I am using S3 3.8.0 Any ideas?

It doesn't sound like the same problem....so I'm thinking no.

yeah, thats why I asked, I dont know anything about the director units so I cant help on that one. I didnt even know time needed to be set on a certain controller.

Edited by Chagoi

My shows are scheduled for 5:30-10 Sunday-Thursday and 5:30-11 Friday-Sat. They will turn on at 5:30 and run until 10/11pm and turn off, however after midnight, they turn back on again. I have to go manually flip the power switch off on the director unit until the next morning and then power it back on. It will then start again at 5:30.

I have used the Simple Show Builder to make my show and set the schedule. I have set the time on the controller, but still get this problem. I am using S3 3.8.0 Any ideas?

Sorry.........I am not the same person. I simply had this question, but accidently got into this thread when I tried to post my problem. I'm not sure how to move it out of this thread.