Light-O-Rama Forums

how to have multiple sequences?

crowninb

Ok i apologize if this had already been discuss or if its in a video but i am having a tough time finding it.

I have constructed a 6 ccr tree this year. I took the easy way out and bought multiple sequences from superstarlights.com.

Is there a way to have all 4 of my sequences one after another playing and then looped? Or do you have to schedule one after the other to play?

I simply want to have one sequence play after the one gets over and then looped to start over after the 4th sequence is complete.

If you can explain or if there's a video i completely missed that would help....

thank you for any help

b

ok figured that out now i see that i have to put it in the show scheduler..... do you have to do this? is there a way that i can just come home turn on the computer. load up something and then hit play and be on my way.... do you have to schedule it for times?

If you want the shows to run without touching anything, then you would need to create a show, and schedule it to run.

If you want to come home everything and play it manually, you could. You would open all four songs in the Sequence Editor, make sure "Control Lights" is checked, make sure Loop at End is checked, and then I *think* you can Play All sequences. Not sure if it will play all 4 over and over or not.

Once you set the schedule though, you don't have to set it again.

Thanks don for all the help... Tomorow ill be plugging everything in and trying it...after seeing all other problems online im hoping its truly plug and play...

Any advice on setup or plugging things in..is it reaaly that simple of cumputer to usb45 to lor 16 channel to ccr 1-6! We will see

B