Light-O-Rama Forums

Animations at the end of Musical Sequences

wak55@bellsouth.net

I have created a show that last 56 minutes. I want it to run once each hour. The final 4 minutes I want to fill with random lights without music, but I want the show to start on the hour each hour from 6pm to midnight. I used the simple show builder and it gave me the option of running the show for once each hour and using a default animation for filler. That workes without problem.

My question is this, If a song is playing at the end of the show, it completes before anything else will happen (i.e. the next show starts). The animation appears to end as soon as the show scheduled ending occurs. The animation is a 1 minute sequence that loops. Do animation sequences end at scheduled show end? If I create a 1 minute sequence and have it loop, can I use my sequence to fill 2min 27 seconds of space and have it stop as the scheduled show end is reached? This way the next show can start as scheduled.

Thanks!

At the end of a show, a musical sequence will complete.

An animation sequence will stop right at that moment, regardless of where it is at in the sequence.

Thanks Don, that appears to be what it is doing. This will be a great help in future shows!