Light-O-Rama Forums

Simple show builder skips songs.

manscan

Hello: I have put together my songs and listed using the Simple show builder. The show starts and then it skips songs randomly and does what it wants.

I have rebooted, built the show over and over but, the same results. For some reason the computer just plays the songs it likes. I had not issues with these songs last year but now.......

Please help...

try to play these songs in the se and make sure it can still find the media file. I transfered songs to my show computer and they did not play for this reason

something you can check is the show editor. click on the musical tab and see if "shuffle" mode has been checked. if it has then the system will just randomly play your songs but not in the order that you've chosen.

check that and it may solve your issue.

good luck

hope it helps

Thanks for the suggestions so far. We have tried everything and this software just plays what it wants. The songs play with video just fine for several years. When I upgraded to 3.5.0 earlier this year with Superstar this program will not work correctly.

I have tried everything I can think of..

Do they have a Team View on here? Someone who can tell me what is going on ? I have people gathering everynight for lights and walk away groaning cause this software is not working properly.

I had the folks over at the LOR website daily sending me suggestions on what to do and nothing is working so far.

Have you scrolled through the Status window (available in the LOR Control Panel)? If there is a problem with loading or playing certain sequences, it may give you a clue as to where it's getting jammed.