Light-O-Rama Forums

downloaded 3.80 and chase does not work

Mike Manzara

I downloaded the latest software 3.8.0 and the chase tool is not working. Is anybody else having this problem?

You may have some low intensity effects you dont see. Clear the area first. Chase needs a blank area at the first row to know what to do.

Well I've cleared the area and it still doesn't work on my programming computer and my show computer.

I use a 2 laptops, one with Windows 7, the other with Vista. My show computer is a desktop running Vista. Neither of them have issues with chasing.

What operating system do you have?

I can't get the visualizer to work on my Win 7 laptop with 3.8, having to use a desktop, it's slow going since I have terrible mouse skills.

• 3 weeks later...

No.Still not fixed even after a reload of 3.8.0. I really liked that tool and want it back. Maybe 3.9.0 will fix it but I'm not putting much faith in it as it appears tehere is very little concern that my version of the software comes with very little support.

No.Still not fixed even after a reload of 3.8.0. I really liked that tool and want it back. Maybe 3.9.0 will fix it but I'm not putting much faith in it as it appears tehere is very little concern that my version of the software comes with very little support.

Try it in a brand new sequence with just 8 channels. Turn on the Top Left channel, then select all with the chase tool.