Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Status Log

jimswinder

If you have a Sub-Sequence attached to a regular sequence, should you see the sub-sequence loading with the regular sequence in the status window?

Guest Don Gillespie

If you have a Sub-Sequence attached to a regular sequence, should you see the sub-sequence loading with the regular sequence in the status window?

Don't get excited, because I don't know the answer to your question, I have nothing to do so I thought I would increase my post count, :P

Don't get excited, because I don't know the answer to your question, I have nothing to do so I thought I would increase my post count, :P

Nothing to do?!?!?! You could sequence the 3 to 5 songs I still want to do!!! LOL

Well, if Don is increasing his post count maybe he knows something I don't... gotta keep up with the Jonses...

Sorry Jim - I can't help you either, not even with the sequencing... still too much of my own to get done. How do you use subsequences?

Well, if Don is increasing his post count maybe he knows something I don't... gotta keep up with the Jonses...

Sorry Jim - I can't help you either, not even with the sequencing... still too much of my own to get done. How do you use subsequences?

To use a sub-sequence add a channel (I add it to the very bottom) and I name it "sub-Sequence"...then under "DeviceType" select "Sequence"..then you browse for the "Sequence" you want to use as subsequence (Mine are always my 12 CCR Tree so I don't have a million more channels in my main sequence)..last thing you HAVE to remember to do (as I forgot this year) is fill in all your cells so that channel is "active" for the whole sequence (unless of course you only want the subsequence only to play at certain times of your origianl sequence.

I know this is for Ver 2.0, but it is still pretty much the same:

http://www.lightorama.com/downloads/2.8.10/help/index.html?subsequences.htm

Edited by jimswinder