Light-O-Rama Forums

got my lor and lost sequence editor

evan.a

came home today and got my 2 controllers. Thanks Dan. after saving my old sequence and audio. I decided to remove my demo version and install the full version from the disk. 1.6.3 . but now when I click lor sequence editor this message appears.

component wmp.dll or one of it's dependence not correctly registered: A file is missing or invalid.

I checked my system 32 and found I do have wmp.dll in its place.

what am I missing?

evana wrote:

came home today and got my 2 controllers. Thanks Dan. after saving my old sequence and audio. I decided to remove my demo version and install the full version from the disk. 1.6.3 . but now when I click lor sequence editor this message appears.

component wmp.dll or one of it's dependence not correctly registered: A file is missing or invalid.

what am I missing?

What version of Windows Media Player (WMP) do you have? You may need to upgrade WMP.

LightORamaDan wrote:

evana wrote:

what am I missing?

What version of Windows Media Player (WMP) do you have? You may need to upgrade WMP.
jeeze...i didnt even catch when he posted that it was WMP.dll...ill give him a call and tell him...he should be home from work by now

I built this computor (win 2000) for the lor only and it was running great. I just connected it to get an upgrade wmp 9 series and security updates. I now have trouble with wmp, it won't open.

dynamic link library gdiplus.dll could not be found

do you think I need to reinstall windows 2000 and start from scrach?

evana wrote:

I built this computor (win 2000) for the lor only and it was running great. I just connected it to get an upgrade wmp 9 series and security updates. I now have trouble with wmp, it won't open.

dynamic link library gdiplus.dll could not be found

do you think I need to reinstall windows 2000 and start from scrach?
i think your wife sabatoged your computer LOL

and joe or kevin hasnt called yet...prolly wont til monday to tell me