Light-O-Rama Forums

CCB's wired be extended?

robigd

This is not something sold by LOR, thus it would be a DIY project.

Others will need to chime in here, as there are some variables to consider. It's not something I've attempted, so I don't know what they are.

This is not something sold by LOR, thus it would be a DIY project.

Others will need to chime in here, as there are some variables to consider. It's not something I've attempted, so I don't know what they are.

Thank you for the response. I am new to LOR and was looking to do a roof outline with CCB's this year and I didn't see the benefit/advantage of a 4' lead, as it seems you would have to put the CCB controller on the roof.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the response. I am new to LOR and was looking to do a roof outline with CCB's this year and I didn't see the benefit/advantage of a 4' lead, as it seems you would have to put the CCB controller on the roof.

that 4' lead is 2' in each direction. I counted on it being a 4' lead from the controller (or a total of 8' if he controller is in the middle) After conversations with LOR. I cut the lead and soldered in 4' of cat6 2 to make my extension. I used 2 cat6 wires for each CCB wire. It's working great, since mid October.

• The topic was locked