Light-O-Rama Forums

Tweaking Animation

Guest guest

Im trying to decide what im going to do and testing it with the Free TSO Sequences. But as I set this up I find that the order I put elements into dosen't work the way I would like it to.

Is there a way to swap Chanels? (I know in the real thing i could simply plug the lights into another contorler, but im trying to get an idea with the animation)

You mean to change the order of the channels in the colum on the left? So, for instance, channel 5 could be first, then 3, then 1... ? No, I don't think so.

Michael McConkie wrote:

Im trying to decide what im going to do and testing it with the Free TSO Sequences. But as I set this up I find that the order I put elements into dosen't work the way I would like it to.

Is there a way to swap Chanels? (I know in the real thing i could simply plug the lights into another contorler, but im trying to get an idea with the animation)

Sure. Just open the animation viewer, and redraw the elements into a position that you like.

I'm not quite sure what you are asking.

Do you want to switch 2 channel configurations?

If so, just click on one channel and then click "Change Channel Settings" and set it to the channel you want then change the other channel in a similar fashion.

Or are you trying to do something else?

(Sounds like it might be a job for my utility!) :(

Yea i created an simple animation, I just want to be able to switch elements with out redrawing :). I thought for a minute your utility could do it but the save fature gave me a txt file ;)

I guess im still in easy mode since im only so far playing with 16chan cant imagine what it would take to sequence 400+ Chans.

Im also a Complete Noob, I lived in a condo for 8 years and got the HOA After me for putting up lights on my balcony ( really for leaving them there after christmas) but besides the fact there was no place to put any thing that any one could see.. I stopped bothering even trying, i bought a Fiber Optic Christmas tree that took me 5 minutes to take out of the box each year :) So im trying to conceptualize what im going to do with my lights in general still, so far I have constructed 4 Tomato Cage Trees, plan on adding 2 more for a total of 6. and going from there...

But yea if i could swap chanels so i could quickly try diffrent configurations to see what they are going to look like it would be a nice feature, at least for a Noob :)

Michael McConkie wrote:

Yea i created an simple animation, I just want to be able to switch elements with out redrawing :). I thought for a minute your utility could do it but the save fature gave me a txt file ;)

You need to get the latest version of my util. (just go download it again.) It will save a CCC file that you can then import back into the LOR Sequence editor. PM me if you need help or have any questions on its use.

I'm working on a help doc but don't hold your breath. :)