Light-O-Rama Forums

No Scroll wheel Action...

Guest guest

Hey Guys,

So I finally have sometime to seriously start sequencing my house and my neighbors house and it's a drag to have to go over and grab the scroll bar and scroll down.
All of my other programs accept the scroll wheel function of my mouse except LOR. Anybody have any thoughts?
Does the scroll wheel function that Logitech or any mouse driver not work in LOR? If so how the heck :devil: do you turn it on....

Just a little beef is all.

Thanks guys

-Evan

I noticed last year when I started that the scroll wheel didn't work on my LOR software. I immediately went out on the Internet and researched the issue, found a solution to the problem by the name of Kat Mouse software, downloaded it for free and installed it.

It works like a charm, and I would highly recommend it to others who like the scrolling mouse feature. I didn't expect it to work right away with no tweaking, but it did. Great stuff....

Randy

scroll wheel works for me...ive got 48 channels, compress it so i can see all 48 and i use the scroll to advance through the timing...if i dont compress the channels, the scroll moves the screen up and down

Randy wrote:

I noticed last year when I started that the scroll wheel didn't work on my LOR software. I immediately went out on the Internet and researched the issue, found a solution to the problem by the name of Kat Mouse software, downloaded it for free and installed it.

It works like a charm, and I would highly recommend it to others who like the scrolling mouse feature. I didn't expect it to work right away with no tweaking, but it did. Great stuff....

Randy

here is the link... http://www.code-scout.net/katmouse/

Works awesome!!! Thanks so much Randy!!

It works great...except ...

1) It dis-enables your scroll wheel in other applications (like I press it and it opens links in a new tab...but with it, it files down my browser! so I have to dis-enable it)

2) You have to have your cursor over the bar on the bottom untitled.jpg

EDIT: You can have it not handle certain applications!
EDIT 2: It defaultly scrolls up and down...anywhere, but to make it go side to side, you put your cursor in the bar.

btyson wrote:

Randy wrote:

Randy

here is the link... http://www.code-scout.net/katmouse/

Works awesome!!! Thanks so much Randy!!

100000000000 Thanks.....

It works great
-Evan