Light-O-Rama Forums

S3 Sequence Editor is blank/white over grid lines

mcnamara9

post-126-0-47374200-1352328178_thumb.jpg

I upgraded to S3 on my laptop and when I loaded last year's sequences in to work on them, the grid line area is all white. My sequencing patterns are not visible. My channels are all labeld properly, if I play the sequence, the visualizer plays just fine and the animation works, but I can't see the grid lines or my work to alter the sequence. See the attached photo.

I have searched the forums and have seen others with the same problem, yet I can't find their resolution. I'm sure it's just changing a setting or something. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I got it fixed. I had to go to Edit--> Preferences --> Display Preferences and click "Advanced OpenGL Settings" and I switched it to "Use a specif pixel format" and I ultimately chose Pixel Format #18. I did trial and error on the previous options by selecting one format, closing out the sequence editor, reopening the editor, and repeating those steps until I found the format (#18) that worked for me and now I can see my patterns.

I hope this will help others.

I had the same problem with my laptop. I clicked on each specif pixel format until I could see the entire black box, the line from top right to bottom left corner and the color fade. I applied the change and then presto the colors and grid appeared.