Light-O-Rama Forums

I'm Back. What Did I Miss?!

Push Eject

A Ramsey follower is always welcome! Wait I haven't been here long enough... Better resume lurking while I still can.

Caught that, did you? :) Yes, we're happy to be debt-free.

Caught that, did you? :) Yes, we're happy to be debt-free.

When you've dedicated nearly 200 hours to teaching the class you're able to pick up on the cues pretty easy!

We're ready to polish of BS 3 by February.

Congrats I know how great the feeling is especially when you make a sacrifice that big.

When you've dedicated nearly 200 hours to teaching the class you're able to pick up on the cues pretty easy!

We're ready to polish of BS 3 by February.

Congrats I know how great the feeling is especially when you make a sacrifice that big.

Congrats both of you guys on your progress! We're a fan of Dave's as well and in keeping our new home size smaller for practical purposes, we often need to remind ourselves that in the community of big homes, we need to keep at the front of our mind that we are living like no others so that we can eventually live like no others!

Our first display here in this new modest home had visitors from the large homes saying they like our display, but the bigger homes... And another saying "when you upgrade to the bigger neighborhoods where they have more money for Christmas displays...." We just swallowed our pride and just smiled at them knowing our stuff is paid for. (It is a real temptation and test of commitment to not pull out a credit card and buy tons of new LOR stuff every year, but we keep our goal in mind!)

Again, congrats Push Eject for coming back to the hobby after hitting your goal!

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
Auto Sequencing!

Scubado, tell me more about Auto Sequencing. The SuperStar thing? If so I started playing with it last night. It generated some pretty frenetic sequences... any tips?

Charlie

Scubado, tell me more about Auto Sequencing. The SuperStar thing? If so I started playing with it last night. It generated some pretty frenetic sequences... any tips?

Charlie

Not really, haven't really liked the results of it. Telling it to program the whole show sucks. If you have a multi RGB element such as my ball tree or the CCR it works better just working with the one element and use what you can out of what it produces. You may find more info in the CCR forum section.

• The topic was locked