Light-O-Rama Forums

Amazing Grace By Yule

Don In Kenner-LA

Hello Everyone:

This is my first year adding a projector to my display using LOR and I have all my sequences done to video except one Amazing Grace By Yule and I am stumpped on what to use I know Santas symponies will not do because of the differnt aspects of the Holiday . Does any one have a video or any Ideas .my email is davis0042@cox.net.

Thanks

Don In Kenner-LA

There might be a problem using that song. RichardH was in hot water over it and I believe almost all of us here have decided to to use it. Can't remember what the thread was but am sure someone will psot the correct link.

http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/23267-where-to-get-holdmans-amazing-grace-track/

Here is a link to my forum, it has a direct link to the forum where holdman tells his story. Interesting, but don't be discouraged to use it, I use the song... Just purchase it from iTunes or Amazon and then source a good quality version somewhere. If you get some complaints you can show you have purchased the song and have rights for personal use, if you don't commercialize the song in your display you will be fine.

Here is a link to Richard's version of the song

He's had a few people view the video here and there (21 million and counting)

Some of us more than once :ph34r: