Light-O-Rama Forums

Where to get Holdmans "Amazing Grace" track?

Arteom

I think we have all seen this...

But I want to find out where I can purchase the song from!?! I found out its called Dj Sutra Techno Christmas However Amazon and iTunes have a horrible quality version of this song... wondering where can I get the good version or if maybe some of you have it?

I hear the black helicopters firing up just from this thread being started...

Black helicopters, black vans and cars with blacked out windows, and of course the black suits and dark glasses are all now scoping out this thread. :P

I agree with William, this is one I wouldn't use or even go near either!

What HAPPENED!?! I am already 75% done with the sequence and then I come here to see this!?!

Edited by Arteom

I'm not sure a small display like mine would draw any attention... plus I'm 17, what will they sue me for? My computer :P

I just read Holdmans story... Wow! What a greedy son of a bee! I have purchased the song from Amazon, but what i'm wondering, Holdman mentioned he edited the song down to 1:36, so how can Amazon and iTunes sell this track under the publishers name when this is not his original track released by the publisher, therefore the publisher does not have FULL rights to it!?!

Plus it was taken straight off Holdmans video, you can tell due to the horrible quality! I'll make the sequence and use it just to show friends and family, because it has come along really nicely. I purchased the song so I have the right for personal use, I just won't post videos of it or anything.

• The topic was locked