Light-O-Rama Forums

1st yr Weber Tree Help

Bcspy

I agree, but I hoarded/ raided last year 75% after sale. I have 100 led bulbs 10 cases for the three weber tree. I placed on the weber tree and did not look right. So I decided to seperate them. Wrong idea, I figure I can do it but got out of hand. Its not easy as people think. I did most of the job at work, my coworker thinks that I was on crack. Once the LED Keeper comes in, I'll relax a little. My advice, buy the correct lights, and stick with the plan.

I suspect that you damaged the lights beyond repair. Each LED color uses a different amount of power, so therefore it is possible that you have shorted out or damaged the strings/bulbs manipulating this.

Have you taken into account the idea that different colors of LEDs require different voltages, and little details like that? Even the sets that DO work right now won't last long if the voltage is off by very much. Except maybe owing to dumb luck, different color LEDs are not interchangeable like incandescents are.

Dang SFD - you beat me by a minute. Why aren't you outside setting up?

Edited by George Simmons

• 3 weeks later...

I suspect that you damaged the lights beyond repair. Each LED color uses a different amount of power, so therefore it is possible that you have shorted out or damaged the strings/bulbs manipulating this.

Use GE green box 50 count been turning multi in solid colors for years all still working!

Edited by Papa6058