Light-O-Rama Forums

No Audio from MP3 showdirector

David Barnett

Hey folks, I'm not getting audio from mp3 showdirector to the FM transmitter. If I connect the transmitter to the laptop, runs fine. So the RCA cables are OK. Sound like a bad audio input jack maybe.

If so, hope LOR can repair and send back before Christmas. At least I have an option for the Halloween show and or Christmas show. I have not as of yet, plugged directly in to the audio input directly with headphones. But, I would think if it plays fine through the computer, witht he MP3 out of the system; then that would indicate a problem with the Audio Input plug and or card?

Any thoughts appreciated.

Best,

David

hey bisquit476. Since I'm using video, I use my laptop now instead of the MP3 SD card stuff. However, up untill today, I was using the Audio Input jack with no problems.

Just, wanted to run it by you guys; see if I might be overlooking something. Laptop will suffice. I'll send the MP3 director thingy in, hopefully LOR can repair to use for my Christmas show.

Just a little neater for my setup when i can use that audio jack instead of laptop.

Best,

David