Light-O-Rama Forums

CCP programing

mackdave

You can program CCD without super star. You can also program CCD without macros. I can't give you the pros and cons because I don't own a copy of super star. As far as marcos, I got so confused trying to figure out how to use them I gave up. I have 2 CCRs and 3 100 bulb CCPs. I have an animated sequence where I build all the patterns for the CCDs, then using the stretch to fit paste option, I copy and paste the patterns I want into my musical sequences. Using this method I only have to build a pattern once, big time saver for me.

After you add your CC device to SE, you can program it with the tools in SE alone. If you are interested in the macros take at look at Macro Maestro here http://itsmebob.com/SD.html

SS and the other tools help if you have your strings arranged in to a matrix. If you are using your strings in singles on the roof or windows, then you may not need a matrix tool.

I am planning to make 4 arches out of 1 ccp. I played with it in the ss demo, but could not figure out how to add it in se. I am playing with this for next year. This year is already done. Just have to hang the lights.

You can program CCD without super star. You can also program CCD without macros. I can't give you the pros and cons because I don't own a copy of super star. As far as marcos, I got so confused trying to figure out how to use them I gave up. I have 2 CCRs and 3 100 bulb CCPs. I have an animated sequence where I build all the patterns for the CCDs, then using the stretch to fit paste option, I copy and paste the patterns I want into my musical sequences. Using this method I only have to build a pattern once, big time saver for me.

Could you send me a sample of your pattern?

After you add your CC device to SE, you can program it with the tools in SE alone. If you are interested in the macros take at look at Macro Maestro here http://itsmebob.com/SD.html

SS and the other tools help if you have your strings arranged in to a matrix. If you are using your strings in singles on the roof or windows, then you may not need a matrix tool.

I don't really grasp the macro maestro. Is there video or a manual for it?

I am planning to make 4 arches out of 1 ccp.

If it was me, I would just play around with the tools built in to S3 for this. For arches, you can really do a lot easily without the aid of outside tools. Bob's stuff is pretty cool tho.

• The topic was locked