Light-O-Rama Forums

License registration for version 3.8.0 not working

WayneKremer

Hello,

I do have a few days left to upgrade to the latest version of LOR (version 3.8.0). So I downloaded the latest and installed it. I was surprised that it stated that my licensing is not accepted. So, I went online to get my license status and got this:

License Status

Summary

Your license covers version 3.7. There is no reason to renew your license at this time.

Details

LOR Feature Level: Advanced

SuperStar Feature Level: 24_CCR

Max Version: 3.7 (and any future versions released by October 15, 2012)

Did someone forget to update the license server to the latest version? Thx!

Wayne

• 2 weeks later...

I have no copy of a key code in any of my E mails from my oringial purchase from 5 years ago. I have downloaded the latest version but as you know it is only a demo untill i put in the key number. I have e mailed company changing my E mail address to my current one with the order number. It's been at least a week and I don't have anything so I did it again today. Running ouf of time

I have no copy of a key code in any of my E mails from my oringial purchase from 5 years ago. I have downloaded the latest version but as you know it is only a demo untill i put in the key number. I have e mailed company changing my E mail address to my current one with the order number. It's been at least a week and I don't have anything so I did it again today. Running ouf of time

Someone replied to your other post.

Worse case, you could visit lightorama.com/support and request help there.