Light-O-Rama Forums

Set Intensity

Robert Burton

I have a section in one of my sequences I want to be at 50%. A portion of it, I was able to set it to 50%. When I went to add on to this section, I then could not figure how I did that in the first place (set it to 50%). It is operator error ;-)

How can I change a section in a sequence to be at 50% brightness???

Robert

There is a popup window associated with the set intensity tool. You need to ensure you have the itensities set corectly prior to using the tool.

It is set correctly in the pop up. It wants to paint the entire thing at 50%. I just want the sections that I have already sequenced in to drop to 50%, without going and have to do each thing do them individually. I think it has something to do with foreground / background...but not sure. I have tried both and that doesn't work. Even so, I got it to work before....just can't remember how I did it ;-)

You're correct. Select the 'Set intensity' tool, then select the 'foreground' button and click and drag over all that you want to change. I just checked to be sure, as I'm still pretty new to LOR. This is assuming of course that none of these were set as 'background' effects, but typically they shouldn't.