Light-O-Rama Forums

Any Shipping Delays

zulfie

LOR sent out an email yesterday about their summer sale, and how it's affected shipping.

They are still processing those orders, in addition to the regular orders that come in. That said, I don't know what kind of delay there would be in shipping. (If I had to guess, and it's only a guess, I would imagine a 1-3 day delay right now. Again, only a guess. I have no information about the order in which they process orders.)

Guest wbottomley

Does anyone know if LOR is having any shipping delays on controllers if ordered now. I know that this time last year they were, just wondering before I ordered.

Thanks,

Ray

Nope. UPS is taking the scenic route.

The orders have backed up a little, Its 8 weeks to the dot tomorrow since I ordered my controller, no word yet because I ordered with TryForFree... But patience is key... ;)

Glad to hear others are having trouble getting through on the phone - I'm slowly going mad trying to get through, and with the lack of hold/please wait, having to redial is a balls!

Bit worried about these delays :o If I don't manage to get through soon I'm possibly screwed as I need it sent to Ireland, and need to rewire it once it's here!!

Pleaseeeeee free up your phones ! :(

I see your Ticket in the help desk system. That's probably the best way of getting a hold of the ordering people at this time of year. I know Mary has been sending me eMails and answering tickets up till around midnight, so I assume she (along with the rest of the troops) are working some LONG hours.

• Like 1

I see your Ticket in the help desk system. That's probably the best way of getting a hold of the ordering people at this time of year. I know Mary has been sending me eMails and answering tickets up till around midnight, so I assume she (along with the rest of the troops) are working some LONG hours.

agreed, the help desk is the way to go, the longest i waited for a reply was one day. As far as my order, i placed it on the 8th and received it today via UPS. again im only a couple states away. So no worries lady's and gent's there are moving as fast as they can for as late in the season that it is.

agreed, the help desk is the way to go, the longest i waited for a reply was one day. As far as my order, i placed it on the 8th and received it today via UPS. again im only a couple states away. So no worries lady's and gent's there are moving as fast as they can for as late in the season that it is.

True, this is probably peak season for LOR, plus with their new store & the flood of orders, I imagine its difficult to keep up.

Great that yours arrived safely :)

I got through earlier, but the International Orders person was delayed and not due in til noon. Just tried again now and ringing out. Perhaps I'm destined to not get a controller this year ;)

Fingers crossed... :D

Great that yours arrived safely :)

I got through earlier, but the International Orders person was delayed and not due in til noon. Just tried again now and ringing out. Perhaps I'm destined to not get a controller this year ;)

Fingers crossed... :D

Keep an eye on your ticket. I know we have a system in place for orders going outside the country, and I beleive it can be done on-line vs on the phone (especially if you already have a shipping quote).

I'm pretty sure I know how it all works, but since I'm not in that dept I don't want to give you incorrect information.

• Like 1

Keep an eye on your ticket. I know we have a system in place for orders going outside the country, and I beleive it can be done on-line vs on the phone (especially if you already have a shipping quote).

I'm pretty sure I know how it all works, but since I'm not in that dept I don't want to give you incorrect information.

Hiya,

you're grand! Apparently all the international orders have to go through one specific person - I did get through again a couple times earlier, but she was always on the phone. Can't do it over the net as I'm ordering them (a) set to 240v and (b)without the wires, so has to be given details via phone.

Was onto a very helpful (same) guy each time though, so the last time, because i have my shipping quotes etc already, he was going to see if he could sort doing the order for me without going via the international order person and said he'd call back.

Haven't heard yet, but I'm just relieved to have gotten through and be closer to getting the controller on its way :)