Light-O-Rama Forums

s-3 channel config

john fulkerson

when i try to change my channel config in s3 for a ccr it only changes the first rgb channel the rest stay the same even if its regular or aux a they stay the same also why wont it change all the channels

like say for instance channel 9 is aux 9 half the channels are aux 8 when i try to change it all to aux 9 it ask if i want to change all channels i say yes and still half are 8

What is aux 9? The aux networks are labeled A B C I think you mean unit 8 and 9. Try changing 8 to 9. If you already had 9 on another one...than you may have to change them all one by one.. or just add a new controller, copy your effects there and delete the old controller.

The change function does not know what is the controller to change except for the current config settings. You may have them arranged in order like a single controller would be, but if the network or unit are changed manually on some, then its not the same controller. While the button says change controller... it looks for a specified network/unit combination to change to a new network/unit.

talking about a ccr controller i have my ccrs numbered 1-6 then my second network is aux 7-0c as i look at each channel in the ccr rgb half are unit 8 the other half are 9 so you mean i have to change the rest of the circut numbers manually?

They are not added that way by insert device... so they must have been changed by you in some way. You can change them back one by one. OR delete the device and add a new one with the settings you need.