Light-O-Rama Forums

newcomer

mrgolfdoc1

Im new to LOR and Im having problems getting my music in the sequence editor.Ive followed all the instructions and downloaded Audicty..I bought a song from Itunes copied and paste it in the editor and it says it cant run it.. I downloaded an mp3 song that are in my music download but the sequence editor sats my downloads are empty...I need help

I am new this yer as well, but am happy to pass on what I know. I have downloaded all my music from iTunes (downloads in mp4 format). I copy the song from my iTunes folder into my LOR Audio file folder and convert to a wav file using ConverterLite. I was using 128k mp3 files but the timing was always off in the sequence editor when using the "From Selection" option when selecting a play range. Once the file is converted select the Media File option from the Edit menu in the Sequence Editor. You should be good to go.

T17443 brings up a good point. MP4 (iTunes files) are not supported by the LOR software. You would need to convert it to MP3/WAV/WMA for use with Light-O-Rama.

See this PDF from LOR. It will show you how to use Audacity to make a Constant Bit Rate MP3 out of the file.

Don't feel bad, I'm also new to LOR this year and I did the same exact thing. Getting it into a Constant Bit Rate MP3 will set you straight and make sequencing soooo much easier!