Light-O-Rama Forums

Can I adjust clipboard area width on the sequencer screen?

tonyski

Hi to all,

On the LOR Sequencer screen, there is an area on the left that displays saved tools, recent tools and clipboards.

I use the clipboards extensively and try to use descriptive names.

Is there any way to make that area wider or the text smaller.

Some of the names I use are too long for one line and they become difficult to read when they text wrap.

I'd be willing to give up a little screen real estate for the increased legibility.

If I can't, Please add this to the wish list.

Tony

Tony, I also had this problem and had to rename them to arch 1, fan 9 etc. This makes the name shorter and easy to read. What I then did is to print each saved clipboard. Now I just look at the picture that I printed and know what clipboard to load.

Here is a tip from dev Mike, you must rename them in the sequence editor and NOT the window file. He has 63 and I have 28 clipboards saved. I plan to add more to make sequenceing go faster.

I just saw a video of "in the sun the melted snowman" and they change tempo so much that you need those clipboards.

I looked to see if anyone did this song but had no luck so I will try to get it done for this year show.

Hope this helps

John

Tony, I also had this problem and had to rename them to arch 1, fan 9 etc. This makes the name shorter and easy to read. What I then did is to print each saved clipboard. Now I just look at the picture that I printed and know what clipboard to load.

Here is a tip from dev Mike, you must rename them in the sequence editor and NOT the window file. He has 63 and I have 28 clipboards saved. I plan to add more to make sequenceing go faster.

I just saw a video of "in the sun the melted snowman" and they change tempo so much that you need those clipboards.

I looked to see if anyone did this song but had no luck so I will try to get it done for this year show.

Hope this helps

John

I have that song done. 64 channel with 3-talking trees.

PM your e-mail and I'll send it to you.

the one i have is call "In the Sun they Melted" and is a collection of differenet songs.

Edited by dknahoolewa