Light-O-Rama Forums

Holiday Coro Programming Doogle

ShayneT

I'm not sure the whole difference between HC v1 and v2...haven't really looked. If I were to guess...I say mine are v1. Same as last years.

These changes are a result of a discussion I had with the manufacturer when I visited China last year. The V2 controllers have:

* Ability to change the default built-in sequence to one of 22 different types, including off. So if you want to use the controller off-season, say, as a landscape light, you can default it to ON WHITE. Or if you don't want the sequence at all, you can turn it off. Or run an RGB sequence if you are testing or doing burn in.

* The ability to modify the speed of each of the 22 different sequences

* The ability to change an existing address of a controller while it is connected to other controllers (such as you can with LOR controllers)

These changes are a result of a discussion I had with the manufacturer when I visited China last year. The V2 controllers have:

* Ability to change the default built-in sequence to one of 22 different types, including off. So if you want to use the controller off-season, say, as a landscape light, you can default it to ON WHITE. Or if you don't want the sequence at all, you can turn it off. Or run an RGB sequence if you are testing or doing burn in.

* The ability to modify the speed of each of the 22 different sequences

* The ability to change an existing address of a controller while it is connected to other controllers (such as you can with LOR controllers)

The very reason I just picked up 3 of these. Going to use it for my waterfall.

• The topic was locked