Light-O-Rama Forums

Keyboard shortcuts

gdogandbj

I've been using S2 and S3 for years now and I just got a new mouse. I'm all into using keyboard shortcuts I just wish I could use the side scroll on my mouse. Is there a setting that I'm missing or does S3 have to have the ability to use side scrolling. If it doesn't maybe LOR could add that for a quick and easy way to scroll though a song.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When I try to duplicate a keyboard and add some of my own keystrokes when I name my new keyboard map and select enter it gives me an error - "Path not found".

Is there a location where i can address this path issue?

• 7 months later...

When I try to duplicate a keyboard and add some of my own keystrokes when I name my new keyboard map and select enter it gives me an error - "Path not found".

Is there a location where i can address this path issue?

Take a look here. You can configure the keyboard shortcuts however you want.

How did this topic get hijacked? I too am looked for a way to side scroll with my mouse. Does S3 have that capability?

How did this topic get hijacked? I too am looked for a way to side scroll with my mouse. Does S3 have that capability?

Any LOR developers reading this topic? Is there a way to horizontal scroll with my Logitech mouse?

It goes without saying that I'm not a LOR developer. However, I am unaware of any ability to scroll horizontally with a mouse.

You might consider sending that request to wishlist@lightorama.com.

Usually this happens on the OS layer.. Have you tried "Shift" + scroll or "CTRL" + scroll?

For a while there have been fancy mice with a dedicated driver and you could set up different ways of movement...

Argh - unfortunately not. The majority of the applications I have tested follow:

Scroll: up / down

Shift Scroll: left / right

CTRL Scroll: Zoom in / out.

Since LOR does not follow this, I think I will submit this as feature request... Would certainly help.

Request sent to wish list, if other would also send this request, it would be given more consideration.