Light-O-Rama Forums

Just wanting to what everyone eles thinks about LOR's Customer Service?

blklabman_1

I'm new to the LOR Forums and a new Customer to LOR. I sent an Order via snail mail and Money Orders for over $1200.00 out on 8-4-12 on the summer sale. ( And try it for free. My mistake there).

I emailed Lor on 9-10-12. Just to see they ever received my order. To date no reply.

Any one eles have the same experience?

its not the best i agree but its also there busiest time of year so i kind off just give them some breathing space

if you went for try for free when the summer sale started that's why you have waited so long but that does not excuse the no reply to your email that is just bad customer service

and im waiting for my reply too

just a note that people that went for try for free have started receiving their orders so it shouldnt be too long

Dan

Guest wbottomley

I'm new to the LOR Forums and a new Customer to LOR. I sent an Order via snail mail and Money Orders for over $1200.00 out on 8-4-12 on the summer sale. ( And try it for free. My mistake there).

I emailed Lor on 9-10-12. Just to see they ever received my order. To date no reply.

Any one eles have the same experience?

You should've sent it by certified mail. Then you would know if they got it or not. Why didn't you use a credit card online? I'd trust that more than a $1200 money order in the mail.

Once again.....

'Try for free' orders are delayed by 8 weeks from the time you ordered. If you mailed a check/money order, it's going to be delayed 8 weeks from the time your payment was received (plus possibly time for a check to clear if applicable). The Try for Free page explained that in return for the discount and the possibility of getting your order for free, your order would be delayed.

http://www.lightoram...orFree2012.html

But let's see what we can do for you... What eMail address did you send your request to?

You are correct Wbottomley I should have sent it Registered mail. I guess my 2nd mistake. I guess I'm just wanting to know if there is an active order. Would have done things differently now for sure.

You are correct Wbottomley...

Now why did you have to go and say that??? He's hard enough to put up with as it is, and now after reading that, he'll be so insufferably pleased with himself there's no telling what he'll be like for the next week or two... :D

info@lightorma.com

I expressed my concern to you also on the 12th of this month. With no comment returned back to me.

At this point I would pay full price for everything. If I could know I would get it!!! Don't mind the wait, but can't stand the no reply back to me.

Nor do I want to hear thank you for your order it was received 12-10-12.

If you can get a price differents on my 3 orders. I'll see what I can do about getting it to you asap!!

https://order.store.yahoo.net/OS/stat?yhst-1552586516070+36869+2567cdd628b6024955f0

https://order.store.yahoo.net/OS/stat?yhst-1552586516070+36749+77e5b47bc6587f0c5edc

Easy there. I'm just trying to help since you said you were not getting any.

The problem is that you sent your eMail to an address that is no longer monitored. You should have received a reply back that said to use the Help Desk system to open a ticket. -->

Hello,

WARNING: The INFO email address is no longer being monitored.

It has been replaced by our help desk at: http://www.lor2.com/support/

Please use the help desk to get the information you need.

Best Regards,
Light O Rama Support

I'm looking in the ticket system, and only see 1 ticket assigned to your email address. It is ticket #100964, on 7/23 at 8:12 PM where you inquired if you could send a check/money order. The ticket was closed on 7/24 at 11:59 AM by Mary.

I found your PM from the 12th. That was where I reached out to you to see if I could find your S3 license. It had not been created at that time. Unfortunately, I don't have access to the orders system so I couldn't create the license for you.

In any event, I will create a ticket for you and assign it to the correct people. After I have created it, please update it with the 3 order numbers you have and the ordering department will get back to you within 1-2 business days (that means Monday or Tuesday) with your status. I will also notify the people who maintain the online store to remove that eMail address and instead link to the 'Contact Us' page on the website.

The problem is that you sent your eMail to an address that is no longer monitored.

Mike Maybe you can get the pages which have that email address on them fixed then. This was pointed out months ago but they are still there.

On this page.... http://store.lightorama.com/info.html

And EVERY yahoo order confimation like the one posted above has a Contact us link to the same page with the 'no longer monitored' email on it.

Mike Maybe you can get the pages which have that email address on them fixed then. This was pointed out months ago but they are still there.

On this page.... http://store.lightorama.com/info.html

And EVERY yahoo order confimation like the one posted above has a Contact us link to the same page with the 'no longer monitored' email on it.

<snip> I will also notify the people who maintain the online store to remove that eMail address and instead link to the 'Contact Us' page on the website.

LOR needs to include a statement. "If you are impatient, please do not do the "Try it for free".

But they do mention that your shipment will be delayed if you choose to do so.

So please, give them a break and try to understand that this is the busiest time of the year for them.

They have the best customer service I've ever seen and have delt with them since 2005.

Edited by Santas Helper

Easy there. I'm just trying to help since you said you were not getting any.

The problem is that you sent your eMail to an address that is no longer monitored. You should have received a reply back that said to use the Help Desk system to open a ticket. -->

Hello,

WARNING: The INFO email address is no longer being monitored.

It has been replaced by our help desk at: http://www.lor2.com/support/

Please use the help desk to get the information you need.

Best Regards,
Light O Rama Support

I'm looking in the ticket system, and only see 1 ticket assigned to your email address. It is ticket #100964, on 7/23 at 8:12 PM where you inquired if you could send a check/money order. The ticket was closed on 7/24 at 11:59 AM by Mary.

I found your PM from the 12th. That was where I reached out to you to see if I could find your S3 license. It had not been created at that time. Unfortunately, I don't have access to the orders system so I couldn't create the license for you.

In any event, I will create a ticket for you and assign it to the correct people. After I have created it, please update it with the 3 order numbers you have and the ordering department will get back to you within 1-2 business days (that means Monday or Tuesday) with your status. I will also notify the people who maintain the online store to remove that eMail address and instead link to the 'Contact Us' page on the website.

This is the email I sent. And where I sent it.

----- Forwarded Message -----

To: "info@lightorama.com" <info@lightorama.com>

Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 6:07 PM

Subject: Checking on a Order

Hi, I sent in an order in last Saturday via USPS and 3 money orders. I'm just checking to make sure someone received that order sometime this week.

For a little peace of mind.

Thanks,

Rick Poffemo1.gif

Never ever saw any redirect about anything.

And you did do this (I found your PM from the 12th. That was where I reached out to you to see if I could find your S3 license. It had not been created at that time. Unfortunately, I don't have access to the orders system so I couldn't create the license for you.) But you failed to add that I PM you back, and ask if my order had a least made it there. Lets not give only half the facts.

Any way I know that an order is in place. And that is all I asked for in the beginning.

Thank you for your time.

So Mike, who is a software developer/engineer for LOR, not any part of customer service or anything to do with order fulfillment, jumps in on a weekend and makes sure a customer's order, with some unique details around it, is getting sorted out.

Not sure I've ever seen a company where that is the norm, but it speaks volumes to the way LOR takes care of customers.

Guest wbottomley

So Mike, who is a software developer/engineer for LOR, not any part of customer service or anything to do with order fulfillment, jumps in on a weekend and makes sure a customer's order, with some unique details around it, is getting sorted out.

Not sure I've ever seen a company where that is the norm, but it speaks volumes to the way LOR takes care of customers.

You got that right Gary!