Light-O-Rama Forums

FRUSTRATED !

mastersnowdaddy

Im safe she shows No interest in my forum activity she shows her interest in my lights and props LMAO

BUTS ITS TRUE :o

Thanks to ALL for the help,lights work as advertised Thank you again,looking forward to reading all of your posts and advice

• Like 1

Thanks to ALL for the help,lights work as advertised Thank you again,looking forward to reading all of your posts and advice

So what did you find to be the solution? Don't be ambarrassed, we've all been there :D

The problem in the end was my fault,I did not set sequence editor to correct controller id # on any of the channels,Like I said in previous post I fell like a bonehead !!I tested show several times and all works well.I have made a total newbie mistake.THANK YOU all again for all of your advice and pictures,what a great confidince builder.John

You shouldn't feel like a bonehead John when I first started I didn't have a clue or even know what a Rj45 cable was lol you only learn by asking questions and reading posts and watching videos

Anyway glad your up and running and please post a video of your show once it's all set up

Dan

Jim,I clicked control lights in the sequence editor.and still no lights,display on controller is flashing L-02 the controller id,noconn d0002,I still have never seen a red led light ?? this is a gen 3thanks again,John

on the new controller I bought it's green on the used ones I bought they are red