Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Early Bird Sale

Guest guest

Guest guest

Michael B wrote:

LOR is having their early bird sale on PC controllers. What did you order? Are you going to order some more later?

Michael B

I didn't get an email on it. Thanks for the heads up. I was looking at PC controllers only this year anyway. Am really impressed with the prices. I might need to squeeze a 3rd controller in. ;)

So, I'll be ordering 2 full packages. Just need to decide on either the kit or assembled.trans_1x1.gifIt's only money, right?

rns

PS Edit: I missed the other post...that explains why I didn't see the email. :shock: Must remember to read first....

Guest guest

Gary,

You will have to change your signature! :laughing:

Have fun!

Michael B

Edit: It is changed!

For everyone: List how many channels you will have now.

Guest guest

rstephenrrtx wrote:

Michael B wrote:
LOR is having their early bird sale on PC controllers. What did you order? Are you going to order some more later?

Michael B

I didn't get an email on it. Thanks for the heads up. [snip]

PS Edit: I missed the other post...that explains why I didn't see the email. :shock: Must remember to read first....

The email comment was a good one. We did not send out an email on this. Just posted it here at PC. The email notification for the sale will be out in a couple weeks.

Guest guest

Picked up 4 Complete PC kits ..
Next sale will be 1 more CTB16D ... to power those C9's.

That will put me at 144 channels.. And let me tell you, Sequencing is
a much bigger task than it was with 64.....

Tim

Guest guest

I work for a Jr. College that has an electronics department. I picked up 4 of the DIY controller kits earlier in the year and the electronics lab is doing the soldering for me. The instructor was so impressed he plans on buying the software next spring and maybe 10 or so controllers to use for his class. He guaranteed the boards would work for me or he would replace them with working boards. Cant beat that!!

James

Guest guest

Michael B wrote:

Gary,

You will have to change your signature! :laughing:

Have fun!

Michael B

Edit: It is changed!

For everyone: List how many channels you will have now.

I just picked up 8 more units. 2 are for a friend but this year I'll have 12 units which is, uh...carry the one...192 channels, is it?

I'll also be over 80% LED lights.

BTW - I've been lurking around for a year but just recently started posting; where do you guys get the LOR logo for your sigs?

Chuck

Guest guest

Lightman,

My understanding is that this IS the annual sale - it's just starting a little early for the kits.

The sale on the ready-to-go units will start later.

Guest guest

Lightman wrote:

Does anyone know if the annual sale will have better prices?

Here is what Dan from LOR said in another thread:

We have placed all Planet Christmas controllers on sale early. All other controllers will be on sale during our annual sale being held late May early June.

The sale prices for the PC controller line will continue from now until the end of the annual sale. This is a good opportunity to beat the rush and we hope that it gives our shipping department a little break by spreading out purchases.

There are no plans for a SAVE 10 this year so the prices will not get better than this!

CLICK HERE SALE INFO

I hope this helps,

Michael B :waycool:

Guest guest

Michael B wrote:

David Balch wrote:
Guess I need to clear off the CC ;)

David, How many are you plan on getting?
Michael B :dude:

I'm not sure. I already bought 64 channels from someone (Art)

So at least 2 more, I was planning on 96 channels
But I may buy more to "save" for 2008

Guest guest

jbone64 wrote:

if you oder the PC-CTB16PC with the High Power Heatsinks would this board be rated at 30 amps then.

Correct. The above configuration would be 30 amps.

Guest guest

30 amps when being supplied from 2 seperate 15/20a circuits

40 amps I understand when supplied from 2 seperate 20a circuits with the CORRECT GAUGE FEED wire

I would always order the high power heat sinks
Better to have them & not need them....

Plus I still have 55a of C-9's :shock: