Light-O-Rama Forums

Adding CCF to Sequence Editor in S3

Dave Plummer

I just got my set of CCFs from the sale. I can get them to work in the control panel, but I'm not sure how to set them up in sequence editor, or how to program them in there. I've tried a couple of things, but when I tell it to play the sequence with the unit hooked up nothing happens. Can anyone offer some advice?

I've tried setting it up as youdescribed. Still no luck. I've added an RGB channel with device "LOR", Network "Regular", unit "9" as I set it, and channels 1 through 3, and 2 regular channels for 9.4 and 9.5, then a second one for 6-8 and 9.9 - .10.

Your link takes me to a page that goes to a site, but doesn't let me go anywhere.

Any other ideas?

Got your sequence. Thanks.

So it looks like the problem is a unit id problem. I have mine set for unit 9 and modified your seq to be unit 9. didn't work. Changed the ID back to 1 on the CCF and ran your seq and it ran fine. then ran the seq I wrote changing the unit ID to one on the RGB and it worked.

I then changed the Unit ID on the unit back to 9 , where I'd like it, changed your seq to ID 9 and no dice, same with my seq. There's no reason that the CCF would have to be set to ID 1 is there? I wouldn't think there is of you had a couple of them.

At least I feel better knowing that i set it up as you suggested earlier correctly.

Thank you.

I upgraded to the advanced license earlier this week, but never put the new key on this computer, only on my laptop.

Your help was greatly appreciated. Even without the license issue I don't think the CCF manual was completely clear as to hwo to add them into sequence editor.