Light-O-Rama Forums

unencrypting a file

james campbell

I am working on a sequence that I did last year for a freind,I did the whole thing on his laptop,

i tried to load his onto my computer and paste it to nis new channel configuration,but it woun't let me copy on mine say encrypted,how do I unencrypt the files? I have the orginal files and don't remember locking them

When creating (and maybe saving, I forget) a sequence on a demo version of Light-O-Rama, it will be tied to that computer. You won't be able to copy/paste the events from the sequence using another computer.

If you were to license the LOR software on his laptop then the sequence would then be unencrypted, and you could copy paste.

I need to update this article, but I believe you can simply open a sequence on the newly registered computer, re-save, and the sequence then be unencrypted.

both computers have license,I tried to save it on my computer and it did save but I still can't copy it, I will try a few things later ant get back thanks

yep you guys are right,I remember now,I started programming his song in demo mode and he got a license key later,what I need to do is load my lcc on his computerdo a new song copy and past into the new channel config and all should be good,,,,thanks fellas