Light-O-Rama Forums

No Timeing Grid Lines

Roger Leon Forbes

I have S3 advanced, when I start a new sequance and chose 1/10 or any timeing grid it does not show lines. I can open one of my older sequances and every thing is fine. What am I doing wrong ??

There may have been blank timing grid(s) created when you initially created the sequence. Go to the drop-down menu box titled "Timings" and make sure you have the one you want selected.

Edited by George Simmons

Thanks George, I have check that and still have not grid lines. Now when I open an old one it does not show my grid lines or any effects. Will give it another shot tomorrow, maybe someone who has had this problem can share some info.

• 1 month later...

Thanks George, I have check that and still have not grid lines. Now when I open an old one it does not show my grid lines or any effects. Will give it another shot tomorrow, maybe someone who has had this problem can share some info.

Roger, did you ever figure this out? I have the same problem. I have S3 on my laptop and the sequences I made on my desktop just fine and copied them to my laptop, I can't see any grid or timings, but the music works fine.