Here's what I got.....Where do I start?

jonnyci

Here is what I have:

enttecopen.jpg

module.jpg

powersupply.jpg

dmxitems.jpg

THis is the sample kit from Holiday Coro

I've read and read and then I read some more. I am a little chicken and not sure how to set this all up. I have upgraded to LOR 3, so I have that installed and ready to go. I also have the Holiday Coro Flood Light kit.

Any help you guys can provide would be great!

Am I missing anything?

Thanks

Jon

Edited by jonnyci

Now how do I get the DMX Module connected to my PC running LOR?

That's a big question! Make sure all the pieces are working first.

Do your "dumb" RGB lights cycle through red, yellow, green, teal, blue, violet, white when you apply power? If not, there is something wrong with the DMX module or how it is connected.

Next, plug in the Enttec Open and bring up the "LOR Network Preferences" dialog, in the "DMX" tab. Does something show up in the "adapter" drop-down list? If not, then you may have a driver problem. If it's there, then select it, and the "Raw DMX" protocol. Then save, unload the LOR Control Panel, and restart it. At this point the RGB lights should stop their test pattern. If not, then the DMX signal is not getting to the DMX module.

So far, so good?

• 1 month later...

Please feel free to contact us at HolidayCoro for support on these products. We want to make sure you are setup with everything you need and we have plenty of videos and documents on how to do that.

can you still get this kit from holiday coro and if so how much as i cant find it on there site ???

• The topic was locked