Light-O-Rama Forums

Need help switching/upgrading to S3.7

Trebs

Hi everyone,

Was hoping you could help, have searched the threads but just seem to get more confused, with something I know should be easy so I apologise in advance...

I want to upgrade to 3.7.0, from 2.9.4. including Super Star (only for auto sequencing, no ccr's, yet anyway :) ) I am licensed for V3, but only up to 3.1 as below

Feature Level: Advanced

SuperStar Feature Level: Demo

Seats: 5

Max Version: 3.1

Can only see where I can upgrade to advanced on the LOR site, I just want to be able to run 3.7 and Super Star, what do I need to do to get to the latest version...

Thanks again

Trebs

Hey Don,

I'm already up to 3.7.0 Advanced License and think that is near or at the last version I can upgrade too, if, and when I purchase a SS license would it also extend that to future versions of the SE past the 3.7.0 version?

Just wondering how that actually works when I finally purchase the SS license {which I hope will be within the next couple weeks}. No CCR's here either yet, but would like to try out that "auto sequencer" on some of the songs that are giving me fits to get just right! :wacko::D

Just noticed my info under the blank avatar was still at version 3.6.0, had forgotten to go into my profile to update that to 3.7.0. But correct now. LOL

Edited by Orville