Light-O-Rama Forums

Weenie

dkoehler42

The skeleton hammock is a bit odd. I'm thinking about the coffin, but just found out that Walgreens will be selling 30$ skeletons in the next few days. I'm not sure what to do now.

i made my own coffin using a couple of old pallets i found at work and stained it then i lined it with red velvet cloth and fitted a wiper motor and a push rod all for the price of free and looks a lot more real than the ones you can buy online

• 4 weeks later...

This might be a little late for you, but have you ever thought of using a servo dog? I am still a newbie when it come to using LOR, but this is what I was able to come up with using a servo dog and 10 servos. I have thought of other less bulky ways to get my skeleton to sing and move, but I wanted to give it a concert feel.

This might be a little late for you, but have you ever thought of using a servo dog? I am still a newbie when it come to using LOR, but this is what I was able to come up with using a servo dog and 10 servos. I have thought of other less bulky ways to get my skeleton to sing and move, but I wanted to give it a concert feel.

Now that was pretty cool. Love it!!!

Every time I start wondering if maybe I seen every question there is, one comes along to restore my faith.

I should add the disclaimer that I've never personally mounted a flying crank ghost, nor do I know anyone who has for-certain mounted one either. (I could think of one possible exception, but I believe the ghost wasn't flying when the mounting occurred.) But the first thing I'd suggest is for you to try to find one to mount that's not a crank. A more pleasant disposition will help a great deal. Or failing that, at least try to get it to stop flying first so there's less chance of you falling and hurting yourself.

Good luck. Stay safe. Please keep us posted. Enquiring minds want to know.

Here's one to mount, and it's not a crank :wub: