Light-O-Rama Forums

Bulk wire

Richard Esposito

Thanks for all the suggestions and of course, who else but guys like us would be looking for 1000' spools of spt1.

Rick

HEY...... we're not all guys ;)

wlcventures.com has spt2 wire 1000' ft spool for $130 I keep meaning to call regarding shipping. The male and female plugs.... pack of 50 for $25

I've always had good luck with Americord. Just be sure to call them to get the cheapest price. I can't recall exactly the price I paid for it recently, but it was less than 10 cents a foot for 1000'. But that was a couple years ago. Plus it comes on a spool, no tangled wires. Haven't check Home Depot for their vampire plugs lately. I know they came in, not sure if they sold out or not. Something like $37 for 100.

I've always had good luck with Americord. Just be sure to call them to get the cheapest price. I can't recall exactly the price I paid for it recently, but it was less than 10 cents a foot for 1000'. But that was a couple years ago. Plus it comes on a spool, no tangled wires. Haven't check Home Depot for their vampire plugs lately. I know they came in, not sure if they sold out or not. Something like $37 for 100.

HD plugs $45 and some change. just got mine a couple days ago.

Just got my SPT-2 1000' spool and 50 male and 50 female plugs from WLCVentures.com. Shipping from Texas to Illinois was $23.