Light-O-Rama Forums

problem with channel 4

gaturner

Need help with my system.. I use my 16 chnnel system christmas 2010 for the first time it was great. however channel 4 stop working. I contacted LOR and they were going to repair it, but I got deployed with the military before I could get it sent off before the warrenty ran out. I would like to see if someone could send me info on how to repair / replace the chip to get channel 4 going again. Thanks

Since you contacted LOR while it was still in warranty, I would expect they most likely will still take care of you. Try giving them a call.

If not, please give us more info on the behavior of the channel, and year and model of controler. Is it always off? Always on? Goes from 50 to 100 when you tell it to go 0 to 100?

I have sent several controllers to LOR and they never asked me when it was purchased! Start a support ticket and send it to LOR! Unless you accidentally hit it with a hammer or something!

• 2 months later...

I have a channel that is always on even when I have no shows running! I have no idea what is going on. I was hoping I could fix it myself seeing as my controller is not under warranty, so hopefully someone will be able to help :-)

I have a channel that is always on even when I have no shows running! I have no idea what is going on. I was hoping I could fix it myself seeing as my controller is not under warranty, so hopefully someone will be able to help :-)

Never mind found the thread on page 5! sorry it slipped by me the first time browsing the pages! OOps!