Light-O-Rama Forums

Summer Sale

Larry Leonhardt

I am going to order 3 Dc controller's and chance my luck in the try for free , might even treat my self to a ccr :)

Edited by Lee Long

2 CCP's, and another usb to rs485 adapter, but now i am reading about 1.31 and think i will now have two rs485 spares... LOL

2 CCP's, and another usb to rs485 adapter, but now i am reading about 1.31 and think i will now have two rs485 spares... LOL

Why would you have two rs485 adapters if you're going with E1.31.

Meaning he won't need them now with E1.31 is how I take it. :)

Why would you have two rs485 adapters if you're going with E1.31.

Edited by Bill P

Made my order for 2 pc controllers with TryForFree and then read that only orders from the USA could win :(

Made my order for 2 pc controllers with TryForFree and then read that only orders from the USA could win :(

Really?!! I have been in contact with Brittany (Person in charge of international orders) and she said that I could enter????

At first that's what i thought but when i re-read the terms it says that international orders are included but we can't enter the dell pc giveaway

From the website -

"If you use the TryForFree promotion, the shipping of your order will be delayed 8 weeks or less. Everyone is eligible for a chance at a free order and the additional 2% discount! Sorry, but only orders shipped to US destinations will be eligible for the free PC promotion. "

I dont know if it is the shipping or we have a law in the US about exporting some hardware and software. I wonder if that had any bearing? But ya, I am sure that shipping can be a killer. But then too, I have seen some purchases of say LED strings that weigh just as much as a PC. Yet people do make those purchases.

Well, after 4 hours of trying to order. It finally went through. In for 1 set of CCFs. I would buy more but that's all I can afford right now.

Also, the Light-o-rama deal went straight to my junk mail folder. I'm glad I decided to check it today or I would have missed out!

Mr. Brown just paid me a visit. Well like 2 hours ago and just getting a chance to report that some of the summer sales are making their way out to people's front door.. That's all..

Didn't buy a darn thing. I wanted to purchase an 8 channel controller but they don't seem to have any in stock , in any form ! ? ! ? ! ? Real bummer. Looks like I'll have to wait and pay full price when they come back in stock.

Jerry

Really?!! I have been in contact with Brittany (Person in charge of international orders) and she said that I could enter????

Well you're right, I read too fast : it's only for the DELL computer that we can't win if we are not from the USA; sorry.

• The topic was locked