Light-O-Rama Forums

Summer Sale

Larry Leonhardt

What did you buy during the Summer Sale ?

Did you Try For Free ?

Edited by Larry Leonhardt

I bought a DC controller.

No I did not do the try for free because it could delay shipping up to 8 weeks..

tj

YAHOOO!!!! I got 2 more controllers and Cosmic Color Floods, for 2012, will bring show up to 224 channels, 2Cosmic Color Floods, and 100,000 lights. Not bad for 2nd year, I hope my new neighbors like Christmas.

Sooo... If you don't do the Tryforfree how long does it take to get the stuff you ordered?

Not asked but.. In the past about 95% of orders go with the try for free. Thus the TryForFree orders that are placed early in the sale get shipped pretty soon. It is the ones at the end that take some time to ship.

Not asked but.. In the past about 95% of orders go with the try for free. Thus the TryForFree orders that are placed early in the sale get shipped pretty soon. It is the ones at the end that take some time to ship.

Understood.

I have been blessed, so I don't mind leaving the free stuff for someone who may need it more than I.

I am glad to pay a fair price for L.O.R.'s excellent quality as well.

tj

last year they were behind on inventory, and when they got inventory it was 3 days, but I ordered 12 controllers. they are good about getting stuff right out, I had 2 controllers go down and, Dan sent me 2 out that day, I hooked them up and sent the others back. Awsome Customer Service.

Happy Happy Joy Joy

I ordered 2 controllers and 2 servodogs, will have to budget for CCB's next year.

Hey I see the network repeaters are on sale, bummer, they are on back order. seems like they have been on back order for ever. Kinda strange that LOR would put an out of stock/ back order item up for sale ???

any thoughts..

Mike..

Wife forced me to buy 10 controller kits. :huh: (yes my fingers are crossed crossed)

Now all I have to do is figure out how they work. :blink:

As soon as they come in my post count should rise exponentially.

Wife forced me to buy 10 controller kits. :huh: (yes my fingers are crossed crossed)

Now all I have to do is figure out how they work. :blink:

As soon as they come in my post count should rise exponentially.

Soldering a controller kit is easy, but maybe to practice first go to RadioShack and buy a kit. I guarantee by the end of soldering all those kits you'll feel like a pro!! :)

Besides if you make a mistake LOR will help you in any way they can.

Two CCBs and a DC controller. CCBs for roof line and DC controller for RGB dumb strips around windows and garage.

after looking at the price difference and the small number of controllers I bought I went with the non solder kit. Between work, school, and kid's events, I wasn't sure when I would get them soldered anyway :0)

3 - PC CTB16PC Partially Assembled Kits and the generic starter kit upgraded to Basic Plus. I would have done the Try for Free but thought there was a chance I wouldn't get the controllers in time so I didn't. After reading Dan's post above I probably should have tried. Oh, well.... Maybe next year! I want to look into those CCBs and CCPs :0)

3 PC kits. So I have something to keep me busy and out of trouble. Skipped the TIFF this year. Giving someone else who needs it more than me. Well at least a better chance without me decreasing the odds..

Edited by Max-Paul

Dan, I met up with John & Caroline yesterday, she had already seen your posts,, so again, not to worry, we'll hold a Soldering Party when they come in :D

Edited by TJ Hvasta