Light-O-Rama Forums

Fresh install of LOR S3

markha1

Sequence editor starts but when I try and open saved sequences it immidatly shuts down! :( No errors no nothing, just quits! Running a fresh inatall of XP and downloaded the newest S3 as well as tried a previously down loaded revision. Any one have an idea?

No,, the same thing happens, as soon as the programing window starts it shuts completly down.

are there any drivers that you may be lacking now since there is a fresh install of the operation system

Problem is resolved, Replaced the puter with a new one :( , It ate a hole in my light budget to.....WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. But at least LOR is back up and I can get back to programming.

Yes, and no I didn't buy it just for LOR. It was 15 years old and I felt some of the newer technology would help in other areas. I have had issues with the older computer over the years and just got frusterated with it.As to the original issue, I never resolved it BUT ....I have never had that happen before either. So I chalk it up to "thats the way the cookie crumbles."

Now a new question !!!!

How can I stop the calls to visualizer images that no longer exist ? It happens when I start to open sequences to program them. It dosn't cause any issues (That I can tell) but it is a little disconcerting.

Guest wbottomley

What OS did your old pc have?

If it had anything less than the required specs... that was the problem.

System Requirements Operation System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 + Windows Media Player 9 or higher Processor: 1 GHz or faster Memory Recommended amount for your version of operating system Hard Drive: 200 MB of free space (plus storage for sequences and audio files)