Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween Singing Faces

digitalfreeloaders

I would love to see these I am looking for hells bells, you can follow the link below to download all my signing faces siquences.

Email to studog86@gmail.com

thanks\

Matt

cool 

• 3 months later...

Did you find any sequences you liked.

Matt

Although we greatly appreciate the offer, didn't catch what I was replying cool too.  Since we sell our sequences, we do all of our own work so there is no doubt ours is original work.  We don't want any legal issues regarding copyrights as we also limit use of our songs to personal use. We had a hard time getting much work done this year, are getting back on track, but lost too much time to get much released for this holiday season.  We are working on bringing our faces to light will post video of our first prototype

THANKS AGAIN!!! JIm

Great stuff everyone! Jim, I'll be purchasing Call of the Zombie when I get home from work today. I love those faces --- very cool!

Like some of the folks in this thread, I like finding some non-traditional Halloween-theme songs. I wound up creating some myself and am sellingthem (pretty cheaply) on eBay. If anyone has any cool sequences, I'll gladly trade for them. And, in the spirit of Halloween, I'll share "Witches, Witches, Witches". Just PM me and I'll send you the sequence. (You'll need to download the song, but I'll send you a link to the exact file that I used.)

New 2013 Light-O-Rama Halloween Sequences
  1. A Nightmare On My Street <<< Recently updated to make "Jeff" look sleepier at the end. Sorry, the video has not been updated.
  2. Honky Tonk Halloween
  3. Keepin’ Halloween Alive
  4. Little Ghost
  5. Nature Trail To Hell
  6. Rock And Roll All Nite
  7. Welcome To My Nightmare
  8. Witches, Witches, Witches <<< Yes, this is a more traditional song, but I've never seen anyone animate it for the singing faces.

Great stuff everyone! Jim, I'll be purchasing Call of the Zombie when I get home from work today. I love those faces --- very cool!

Like some of the folks in this thread, I like finding some non-traditional Halloween-theme songs. I wound up creating some myself and am sellingthem (pretty cheaply) on eBay. If anyone has any cool sequences, I'll gladly trade for them. And, in the spirit of Halloween, I'll share "Witches, Witches, Witches". Just PM me and I'll send you the sequence. (You'll need to download the song, but I'll send you a link to the exact file that I used.)

New 2013 Light-O-Rama Halloween Sequences
  1. A Nightmare On My Street <<< Recently updated to make "Jeff" look sleepier at the end. Sorry, the video has not been updated.
  2. Honky Tonk Halloween
  3. Keepin’ Halloween Alive
  4. Little Ghost
  5. Nature Trail To Hell
  6. Rock And Roll All Nite
  7. Welcome To My Nightmare
  8. Witches, Witches, Witches <<< Yes, this is a more traditional song, but I've never seen anyone animate it for the singing faces.

Thanks for your purchase Mike we appreciate it, we also sell our sequences on ebay but are able to offer them cheaper at www.mrtoomanychristmasdecorationsguy.com and like you we limit use of them to personal use no reselling or trading.  we have versions for 7 channel faces, 8 channel faces, and new special request versions coming out this week for 16 channel versions with a single face and 8 accents.  Love our new faces and plan on making them available. next season.  Will post video of the first build project. thanks again and happy Halloween to everyone!