Light-O-Rama Forums

Removing Tracks

Ponddude

I have a sequence taht features 4 tracks of 168 RGB channels each. (You can see where I am going with this) Is there a way to remove the channels out of the tracks and have them all on one track? Basically making track 1 with 672 channels instead of 168 on each track.

Greg

I would "group" them and isn't there then an option to move or copy that group to another track? (not at a computer with S3 so can't check..)

Edited by jimswinder

Ok I figured it out. Don't know if it is the "official" way of doing so but by taking the channels, grouping them, than moving them, than degrouping them I can elimate the tracks. Annoying but works.

Ok I figured it out. Don't know if it is the "official" way of doing so but by taking the channels, grouping them, than moving them, than degrouping them I can elimate the tracks. Annoying but works.

I think it would have been useful for you to leave them in groups...then you can "minimize" each group and not have so many rows of RGB Channels to scroll thru...plus makes certain copy and paste functions and chases much easier to accomplish

Just think what it would have been like without channel groupings. While it may be considered annoying, it is the easiest way to get a group of channels from Track B to Track A. (At least that I recall. Who knows, they may have slipped a feature in there and I missed it. Wouldn't be the first time.)

The grouping/degrouping certainly made it easier. I will say that the easiest way of doing so would be have an option to just remove the track or merge the track with another. I will put it on the wish list because there is definitely an easier way.

Greg