Light-O-Rama Forums

LORVISTA!??

Guest guest

• 6 months later...

Hi Guys New to LOR forum... anyway any new news for this? Like I posted in PC I am helping a friend setup and she has Vista...and there is trouble playing the audio file....We did the update and still the same problem....anything else I should try?

Thanks Joe

P.S. Sorry for bumbing this post =)

• 4 weeks later...

I upgraded to LOR 1.6.3 and have Vista Ultimate Sequence editor runs great I just cannot get my 1602W controllers to connect. Everytime I plug in the USB485B Vista askes me for device drivers for my FT232R USB UART device. I have also installed teh Hardware utility 1.6.3

I spent all weekend setting up my halloween display and I cann't get it working because of this!!! UGH!!

Never mind. I went back to basics and read the instructions. Downloaded teh latest drivers from ftdichip and we are in business.

Thanks,

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

I've had the Vista version running on a laptop- I had built a prototype Mega tree in backyard and was testing some sequence ideas... Seemed to work okay, as long as I didn't let the laptop go into standby with the Sequence editor or hardware program running.. Then it would say that it couldn't use the port as it was in use... and would have to reboot the laptop to access the controllers again...