Light-O-Rama Forums

Cut down programming time and stress!!!

Guest guest

Scuba_dave wrote:

ndiaz wrote:
Ok this might sound dumb but, how did you hook up both moniters?

You either need a video card that will drive 2 monitors
OR
2 Video cards installed w/compatible OS

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/moredone/twomonitors.mspx

or if your motherboard has a monitor connection and you use a video card you can use both the motherboard and video card ports

Ummm, this may sound like a really dumb question to some LOR users, but what is that on the sequence editor above all the tracks? It looks like an audio track. I've never seen it before. Is it on the full version of LOR's software?

Thanks

Eric

Attached files 120802=7194-mini-IMG_1246.JPG

It's the WAV form of the audio...

Since you own the software, you can go to LOR's website --> Support -->bottom of the page and download the 1.6.1 upgrade...new cool buttons and stuff...and an audio track.

greg s wrote:

Tim,

I had mentioned this to Dan in an email... It would be nice to lock channels if you don't want to affect them when changing timings or if you have certain channels finished you can lock them so they can't be changed by accident.

Yes, another great, fairly straightforward feature.

I'd also like the ability to declare that a channel cannot be dimmed-- for example, if you have a strobe light, motor, or CFL plugged into an LOR channel...

-Tim

That's kinda funny...I had a channel triggering a relay running a bunch of hi-amp lights. I missed a couple of "dims" on the channel and the relay sounded like it was break-dancing.

since this has become sort of a suggestion thread for LOR i may as well throw this in

i recently added channels to my template throughout my current 32 channel template since in the future im going to be adding green and red where i currently have just clear...i just tried a song i already did using the 32 channel template but tried it with the 64 channel new template and where i added channels that worked fine but the events stayed in the same place as if nothing was changed...is there any way it can be looked into that if you want to add a channel below and existing channel that all events below that channel get moved down one line along with the channels that already exist? ie-when you have events assigned to one channel they STAY with that channel when you add new ones within...i think this falls under what someone else said about locking channels...it would make things a TON easier...for example...i have right now west peak, south peak and east peak that are all clear...i want to add 2 channels under each for west peak red and west peak green and so on...but i want all events i already put in to stay with the channels i put them with...its more of an organizing thing so youd be able to keep areas together and make it easier to program (ill email this to wish list as well JIC dan doesnt see this post)