Light-O-Rama Forums

Animation grid help

ShellNZ

Ive spent some hours drawing all my lights into the grids.

I am wanting to shrink the grid now as I cannot get the mouth on my face right as I need more little grids if you know what I mean.

Is there anyway of changing the size once started? Current grid is 95 x 271.

I think if you insert a new background picture It will allow you to change the grid size. The "new" background picture can be your existing one after copying it to a new file name. I haven't played with the animator in sometime, but give it a try.

I wouldn't invest too much time into the animation window (too late) but instead in the visualizer. You'll be much more pleased with the end result, and provides the chance to edit and move objects rather than having to redraw them entirely.

hehehe. Think I am just figuring that out. I actually started with the visualizer, spent a few hours on that, then could not for the life of me figure out how to "attach" it to the sequence.

So then I went to the animation window.....a few hours into that low and behold I rightclicked on taskicon and viola I see Use Visualizer and bobs yer uncle there it is, lol.

Continued with animation for a bit but yep....yer right, visualizer looks better and can do more.

In answer to my own question....re-added a new image (the original as I could not save the image)and noticed at the top it said the grid cannot be changed once applied :)

Annnnd now Im back to the visualizer :)